Harald DUTZLER | Vice President | PwC Strategy& – Vienna | Consumer & Retail Operations
Speaker at the 11th International Label Conference 2016
Better Supply Chain | Glimpse
Industry 4.0 and the Impacts on the Consumer Packaged Goods Markets
- 16 years in strategy consulting at Strategy&
- Member of European Consumer & Retail practice and Operations functional group
- Extensive experience in supply chain management and operations in consumer & retail
- Co-author of Austrian PwC Strategy& Industry 4.0 Study
- Project experience in packaging industry (supplychain, sourcing)
- United Nations, New York
- Austrian Chamber of Commerce, Paris
- Wuppertal Institute for Energy and Ecology, Wuppertal
- Diploma in business administration from Vienna University of Economics and BA
- Exchange program at HEC Montreal
Strategy& is a new kind of consulting business. As part of the PwC network, Strategy& will be a leading strategy team in its own right and help PwC as a whole become the pre-eminent strategy-through-execution firm.
Strategy& is unique and offers clients something they can’t get elsewhere: a combination of strategy consulting expertise, and a proven track record of delivery, with unrivalled global scale and experience.
Clients will be able to get practical strategy advice from people who understand the opportunities and risks involved in implementation – and strategic execution skills from people who understand the context.
Strategy& is active in a broad range of sectors, including Energy, Healthcare, Financial Services, Chemicals, Telecommunications, Automotive, Aerospace, Media, Technology and Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG).
The company has 57 offices around the world. 70 of the world’s largest 100 corporations and 400 of the largest 500 US corporations are Strategy& clients and the firm has been involved in a number of important business episodes.